Soccer Performance Enhancement
MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network offers a full range of diagnostic, treatment, injury prevention, and training services. We specialize in individualized programs for youth, collegiate and professional level athletes, as well as weekend warriors. Our goal is to enhance the conditioning, human performance, injury prevention, and participation ability of those interested in achieving their greatest potential.
Our functional training program is designed to:
- Improve soccer-specific strength and conditioning
- Increase power, speed and agility through plyometrics
- Improve dynamic balance and reaction time
- Enhance acceleration, deceleration and explosive change of direction
- Increase flexibility to prevent injury associated with soccer participation
- Provide essential nutrition and hydration information to maximize soccer performance
The Soccer Performance Enhancement Program is a comprehensive six-week program. Our professional staff of physical therapists, certified strength and conditioning specialists, and licensed soccer coaches train the athletes three times a week. The sessions are 75 minutes each with an exceptional ratio of trainers to athletes, ensuring individualized attention for proper technique and safety. Team participation is encouraged but not required.
Call 855-463-3318 for more information.