To be the sports medicine provider of choice in the Mid Atlantic Region and a nationally recognized leader in sports health and safety.
To be a comprehensive, multidisciplinary program which meets the full range of sports related health and medical needs of a wide range of athletes and active individuals.
To be a national leader in a “full services” approach to sports medicine programs development which includes: basic sciences and clinical research–peer review publication and publication–professional and public education–best practices care of recreational, scholastic, collegiate, elite, and professional athletes – partnerships with sports teams at all levels of competition, sports medical organizations, and sport governing bodies–community involvement and philanthropy.
By redefining the concept of athlete as an active person and recognizing the growing impact of sports in American society, we are dedicated to enhancing the quality and enjoyment of an active, healthy lifestyle for all people.
The Trusted Leader in Caring for People and Advancing Health.
- Service: We strive to anticipate and meet the needs of our patients, physicians and co-workers.
- Patient First: We strive to deliver the best to every patient every day. The patient is the first priority in everything we do.
- Integrity: We communicate openly and honestly, build trust and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
- Respect: We treat each individual, those we serve and those with whom we work, with the highest professionalism and dignity.
- Innovation: We embrace change and work to improve all we do in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Teamwork: System effectiveness is built on collective strength and cultural diversity of everyone, working with open communication and mutual respect.